Welcome to the special 100th edition of the Brand Design Masters Podcast! We have to celebrate our wins, and reaching the 100th episode of a podcast is a huge win. It’s been a great ride so far and we would never have been this successful if it wasn’t for our cavalcade of amazing guests. Folks like Chris Do, Chris Ducker, Roberto Blake, Marty Neumeier, Mauro Porcini, Michael Janda, Amy London and many, many more.
In this episode I discuss:
• What’s worked in the podcast so far
• What hasn’t worked so well, and some lessons learned
• How the BDM podcast format has evolved over time and why
• What we have planned for the future
• Hurdles and barriers I have faced in my career
• A key “unlock” that made building my personal brand and business faster and easier
• 7 “Unlock Themes” of barriers that can be broken through via participating in a mastermind group experience
• The power of mastermind groups
• Introducing BONFIRE a mastermind community for established creative professionals
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, use the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
BRAND STRATEGY 101 COURSE:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast targets entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on building successful brands for themselves and the clients and customers they serve.