Do you want to feel more satisfied with your stagnant blog, email, or video subscriber list? It can feel daunting to start from square one and try to grow your audience, but I'm here to share some techniques that worked for me. It might sound cliche, but it's true: it takes hard work and dedication. But trust me, if I can do it, you can too. Let's dive into the strategies that can take you from zero to 5000 subscribers and beyond!
In this podcast, I've talked about:
- Building a successful brand on YouTube or a blog requires consistent effort and valuable content.
- Engaging with your audience and analyzing statistics for growth.
- Optimizing visibility through keywords, tags, and professional presentation.
- Establishing a regular posting schedule and seeking feedback from viewers.
- Being patient and persistent in building your brand over time.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, use the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
BRAND STRATEGY 101 COURSE:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast targets entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on building successful brands for themselves and the clients and customers they serve.