As designers and entrepreneurs, we all know how important it is to land new clients and keep our business afloat. But sometimes, pitching and winning new clients can seem daunting. I am here to share with you some ways I have successfully won new business in both my branding and design agency and the global branding agencies I have worked for.
These techniques can be used by anyone, at any level, and with dedication and effort, can yield excellent results. So, let's start on the path to winning new clients and taking your business to the next level!
In this podcast, I've talked about:
- Putting the client first and focusing on their needs
- Differentiating between what the client wants and what they need.
- Using client testimonials and customer feedback as persuasive
- Developing a point of view and proposing ideas for improvement
- Expanding the project scope based on identified problems and solutions.
- Leveraging decision triggers to differentiate from the competition.
- Understanding the client's brand perception and leveraging it for design.
- Showcasing impressive work to leave a lasting impression.
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, use the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
BRAND STRATEGY 101 COURSE:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast targets entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on building successful brands for themselves and the clients and customers they serve.