Natalie Hailey Interview at Social Media Marketing World 2020
How long does it take you to produce your content marketing? And how sure are you that you’re getting the most mileage out of the content you produce?
In this episode, I speak with Natalie Hailey, CEO and Founder of Hot Content UK — an end-to-end content marketing agency that specializes both in creating and maximizing the bandwidth of existing content to rapidly accelerate channel growth.
Natalie is the embodiment of the quote “Whatever you give a woman, she’s going to multiply”. Give her one YouTube video and she’ll create endless content with it!
- Her career trajectory from being a realtor to a copywriter to Hot Content UK CEO and Founder
- The manifestation of her niche through a chance encounter with a client
- Allowing brands to focus on creating great content while offloading publishing, repurposing, and promotion to an outsourced manager
- What content repurposing is and why her agency champions it
- The best original form of content that opens up the most possibilities
- Tipping the scales between specializing in a specific service and being flexible to client needs
- How she arrived at her podcast format and why you should also take the time to consider how you build your content stream
- Tiktok’s rising popularity and how businesses can maximize it in the future
- The importance of seemingly small details like YouTube thumbnails
- Her personal mantra
For more of Natalie’s work, head on over to her channels:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.