Andy Storch - Networking and Relationship Building
Networking is an invaluable skill that opens up many opportunities for any entrepreneur. But for those who are more introverted, it can be tough to interact with others, let alone foster strong connections with them.
Today’s podcast guest, Andy Storch offers sage advice on how to network successfully and make connecting easier so you can reap all the benefits and opportunities out of them.
Andy Storch is a talented development consultant who connects companies with learning and development solutions that help their people do the best work of their lives. In the same space, he hosts a podcast called The Talent Development Hot Seat where he sums up his brand of corporate talent development. He also hosts another podcast called The Andy Storch Show where he focuses on personal development and helping others get the most out of life.
The sought-after talent development consultant, speaker, podcaster, and conference host talks about:
- His career trajectory and podcasting journey
- Networking and getting opportunities through relationships
- Making use of connections to exchange knowledge and value on different sets of expertise
- His advice to make connecting and starting conversations easier for introverts
- The many opportunities that can come from using LinkedIn to stay connected to people you used to work with
- His thoughts on what the next trends will be for self-marketing and personal branding
- The power of connecting with people who have complementary skills so you can keep learning
- Staying on people’s top-of-mind by creating content and adding value where you can
- Prioritizing which platform you spend your time on depending on which one gives you the most opportunities and business; in his case, LinkedIn
- The simple but very effective trick of commenting and adding value on other people’s posts that gets you recognized and opens up opportunities
- His affirmations that he likes to recite every morning to align himself to his goals
For more of work, head on over to his channels:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: “PHILIP50”
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.