Chris Ducker - Why Leaders Must Continue To Learn
In this episode, I talk with Chris Ducker, Virtual CEO and leader of the mastermind community Youpreneur - one of the leading personal brand business education companies in the world. Chris is a recognized international business mentor, keynote speaker, podcaster, blogger and bestselling author of “Virtual Freedom” and “Rise of the Youpreneur”.
We talk about:
- His own mentors
- The importance of opening yourself up to input in an industry that is all about output
- How to stay inspired to keep on learning
- The beginnings of his now seamless brand design
- Context marketing applied to the Youpreneur Summit landing page
- P2P connections, the power of personal branding, and how to get yourself out there in a way you’re comfortable with
- Trends to watch out for: the consistent weight of video as a vehicle, the rise of behind the scenes type of live videos, and the enduring importance of prioritizing your personal online hub
- Chris’ personal mantra
For more of Chris Ducker’s work, head on over to his channels:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals or anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves or for the clients and customers they serve.