Philip VanDusen - Are You Multi-Creative
What are the challenges that are posed by being creative in more than one medium? Can you call yourself a “multi-creative”? You could be an illustrator who also enjoys dancing, playing an instrument, and composing but feel something’s amiss. Instead of serving you and your creative ambitions, you feel that each passion takes away from the other and leaves you gasping for air.
Here are some of the topics I dive into:
- Different types of multi-creatives
- Nurturing a creative outlet that feeds your creativity
- The most important question to ask yourself
- The right age to get into a creative interest
- Ebb and flow between different passions
- Importance of having a creative outlet outside of your main line of work
- Making the tough call of eliminating verticals
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals or anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves or for the clients and customers they serve.