This episode's guest, Brandon Birkmeyer, gives us an overview of how he found his way into podcast coaching. Brandon is the personal branding specialist & marketing consultant at Brands On Brands.
From working in the corporate world that provided him a comfortable living Brandon risked it all and followed his intuition to build a successful business, becoming a well-known podcast coach who helps small entrepreneurs deliver value through podcasting.
Brandon is the founder of the Podcast Branding Academy, an online school for podcasters. He also produces and hosts a top marketing podcast, Brands On Brands which was, at one point in time, ranked #1 in personal branding and content marketing on Apple Podcasts.
- Why Brandon left his corporate job in advertising.
- What happened when he left his comfort zone.
- How he built his brand: BrandsOnBrands.
- What motivates him to continue his podcast career.
- Why did he make a transition from a full length podcast to a short-form podcast.
- How he leverages video in his business
- How repurposing his videos and podcasts help visibility on social media.
- What caused the momentum that helped grow his podcast
- The strategy he used to build his team.
- Tools that help him edit his videos.
- How he struggled to niche down and what he ultimately did to achieve it.
- Why he doesn't listen to feedback and comments about his podcast.
To connect with Brandon Birkmeyer:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the Podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.