This is part two of a five-part series on leaving the corporate world and venturing out on your own. Today, Kathy Oneto, founder of Sustainable Ambition and my partner in this series and I discuss the triggers that can help you decide whether or not it’s time to leave.
In this episode Kathy and I share our own experiences in leaving corporate and the decisions we faced and the signals we received before we decided to leave and strike out on our own.
- How did we realized it was time to leave corporate.
- What contributes to wanderlust.
- My personal experience in leaving the corporate world.
- What our body tells us contributes to our decisions.
- What was the last straw.
- Some internal signals to consider before deciding to leave.
- Some external workplace signals you need to look for.
- How maintaining workplace network connections after you leave can help you gain your first clients in your new business..
To connect with Kathy Oneto:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the Podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.