This is part three of a five-part series on leaving the corporate world and venturing out independently. This episode focuses on what you should consider and actions you should take before pulling the plug. Kathy Oneto, founder of Sustainable Ambition and I share what we have learned from our corporate departures and some advice that will help you design your own business.
- What happened after I decided to take a break.
- The realization Kathy had along the emotional journey from the transition.
- What was Philip’s business plan after leaving.
- Kathy’s business plan and business model.
- What Kathy learned starting up her consultancy.
- How to consider business scope and positioning
- How Kathy wants her audience to see her brand.
- How to keep things light and not get overwhelmed
To connect with Kathy Oneto:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the Podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.