Amy Landino - Being An Introvert Can Be A Super-Power
Thinking of rebranding? When done right, it shouldn’t really run the risk of needing to coach people through the big transition. Amy Landino is the perfect example of seamless rebranding that shines the light on a brand’s best qualities, benefits greatly from further niching down, and breathes new life into several brands complementing one another.
The social media maven, vlogging sensation and marketing guru does what she does best and gives an articulate account of the following:
- How her career developed as a result of doing things people were afraid to do
- Rebranding and the steps she took to really nail who her audience is
- Segmenting her brands but also developing a complementary relationship between each one
- Being purposeful VS spreading yourself too thinly on social media
- Why people are joining the conversation on Facebook Messenger or Instagram more than Twitter or Snapchat
- How being an introvert turns out to be a great asset despite being a brand that harnesses online video communication greatly
- How she stays inspired
- Her personal mantra that she’s known for across the board
For more of Amy Landino’s work, head on over to her channels:
Thanks for listening! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your own branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted to entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals or anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves or for the clients and customers they serve.