Bob Gentle - A Journey of Transformation In Building A Business You Love
If there's someone who has the best late-night radio FM DJ voice in the personal branding space, that would be Bob Gentle. You'll hear why once you listen to this episode where he takes us into the transitions and transformations he’s been through in his business and personal brand journey. Bob shares a surprising and not-so-well-known fact about himself, which turns out to be the most incredible story I've ever heard on this podcast!
Bob Gentle is the Owner and Managing Director of Amplify. His company helps business leaders worldwide set, deliver and achieve their goals online and build a business they love.
He also shares insights into how he built an audience as a Youtuber, a podcast host of The Personal Brand Entrepreneur Show, and leader of the Amplify Accelerator group, his personal and business brand community.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Bob's core business and how it relates to his personal brand work
- The scope of his brand ecosystem
- Why he doesn't worry too much about sharing the same newsletter to his email list as well as on Linkedin
- How revisiting his vision regularly helps him in assessing his business and personal brand
- Where he gets additional perspective when making big and scary decisions
- How one of his clients pulled off building their business in a way that it’s not critical to pay much attention to their competition
- His thoughts on Web 3.0
- What his recent challenges are, and how he overcame them
- How he figured out the thing he wants to be known for in 20 years
- How desensitization helped him learn a skill he once used to be scared of
Find Bob Gentle in the following spaces:
Thanks for tuning in! If you enjoyed this episode of the podcast, head on over to the following links for more of my work and some valuable resources to get you started on your branding initiatives. Until the next episode!
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
JOIN THE BRAND•MUSE NEWSLETTER:
JOIN THE BRAND DESIGN MASTERS FACEBOOK GROUP:
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER:
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST:
LIKE MY AGENCY ON FACEBOOK:
Bring Your Own Laptop - Adobe Training with Daniel Scott
Discount Code: "PHILIP50"
The Brand Design Masters Podcast is targeted at entrepreneurs, designers, creative professionals, and anyone interested in brand strategy, business planning, graphic design, personal branding, trends, and marketing.
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy, and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing, and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career, and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs, and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.